View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and format. With this Session Scheduler, you can build your schedule in advance and access it during the show via export or with the Mobile App, once live.
Sessions do fill up and seating is first come, first serve, so arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend. Please note that adding a session into your agenda does NOT guarantee you a seat to the session.
Anders Wallgren (CTO, Electric Cloud)
Date: Thursday, May 23
Time: 1:30pm - 2:20pm
Pass type: All Access, Conference - Get your pass now!
Track/Topic: DevOps, IT Strategy
Format: Conference Session
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Intermediate
Training software delivery teams can be expensive, time consuming and often ends in diminishing returns. Employees daydream of being anywhere else besides time-sucking, monotonous sessions that are far from personalized or relevant to real business value. Given these challenges, finding the right way to train and support software delivery teams is key to success. In this session, we will discuss how machine learning and artificial intelligence can be used to combat the traditional issues with training programs. Additionally, we will cover five common ways to reduce risk in high-value releases, including:
* Understanding the value of each release
* Understanding the history of releases and the history of teams to understand risk
* Providing reports to help teams understand where they are in delivering value
* Making sure all deployments are the same, every time
* Using the knowledge you have about risk/reward to raise their skill level of your team