View, browse, and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and format. With this Schedule Builder, you can build your schedule in advance and access it during the show via export or with the mobile app, once live. For your schedule to sync properly with the mobile app, be sure to login to Schedule Builder with the same email address you used to register for Interop 2019.
Sessions do fill up and seating is first come, first serve, so arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend. Please note that adding a session into your agenda does NOT guarantee you a seat to the session.
Vikram Mahidhar (Senior Vice President, Artificial Intelligence Solutions, Genpact, Inc.)
Location: Grand Ballroom C
Date: Thursday, May 23
Time: 1:30pm - 2:20pm
Pass type: All Access, Conference - Get your pass now!
Track/Topic: Emerging Tech
Format: Conference Session
Vault Recording: TBD
Robotics process automation (RPA) has become the port of entry for a new genre of transformers looking to extend the benefits of automation to more business processes. RPA already automates many low-process-complexity tasks, but to stay competitive, businesses must be also able to automate more complicated and dynamic tasks. However, these higher-order tasks must be architected appropriately.
A new generation of automation capabilities is being enabled by AI microservices (atomic components) that can be quickly aggregated in different value chains to automate different tasks.
In this session, you will learn:
• How next-generation and traditional business process optimization differ
• How to transform business processes using AI microservices
• The benefits an AI microservices architecture can deliver
• How to constantly improve business performance with knowledge graphs and machine learning techniques
• Why AI microservices represent a quantum leap in automating the core of the modern enterprise