View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and format. With this Session Scheduler, you can build your schedule in advance and access it during the show via export or with the Mobile App, once live.
Sessions do fill up and seating is first come, first serve, so arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend. Please note that adding a session into your agenda does NOT guarantee you a seat to the session.
Keith Strier (Advisory Leader for Artificial Intelligence, EY Global and EY Americas)
Date: Wednesday, May 22
Time: 2:30pm - 3:20pm
Pass type: All Access, Conference - Get your pass now!
Track/Topic: Emerging Tech
Format: Conference Session
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Intermediate
As autonomous and intelligent systems are applied to an ever wider set of business and life scenarios, they’re automating more activities and tasks traditionally performed by humans. So, it’s urgent for designers, architects and developers to fully understand the social, regulatory, reputational and ethical implications.
Any technology can malfunction and/or be deliberately corrupted, but now we have robotic, intelligent and autonomous systems that can be vulnerable in unforeseen ways. For example, they can learn and amplify human biases in ways that may or may not be immediately obvious.
In this session, you will learn:
• How the trustworthiness of intelligent and autonomous systems is gained, sustained and lost
• How to build trust into autonomous and intelligent systems
• How to realize the desired business value of autonomous and intelligent systems
• How to avoid unintended consequences
• The risks of AI and automation at scale
• How the green lights on your IT dashboard deceive you