View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and format. With this Session Scheduler, you can build your schedule in advance and access it during the show via export or with the Mobile App, once live.
Sessions do fill up and seating is first come, first serve, so arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend. Please note that adding a session into your agenda does NOT guarantee you a seat to the session.
Nicole Sanchez (CEO and Founder, Vaya)
Date: Monday, May 20
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Pass type: All Access, Summits & Workshops - Get your pass now!
Track/Topic: IT Strategy, Professional Development
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: All
In this one day training you will learn the best practices for hiring, retaining and managing talent from all backgrounds. By the end of this training, you will leave with actionable tactics to increase diversity and inclusion at all levels of your organization.
Inclusive Management. How to establish inclusive team practices and communications that lay the foundation for a healthy and scalable culture. Topics covered include:
• What “inclusive management” means, and why it matters to the business
• Overview of four best-practice inclusive management principles
• The role of communication & behavior modeling in inclusive management
• Holding effective 1:1s for managers & teams, including strategies & tactics
• Facilitating hard conversations, and giving and receiving challenging feedback
• Scaling inclusive management principles across remote workforces
Inclusive Hiring & Interviewing. How to revamp the talent lifecycle to remove bias and increase qualified candidates from all backgrounds. Topics covered include:
• Minimizing bias in sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring
• How candidates’ identities & backgrounds affect their hiring experiences
• Developing an inclusive, performance-based interview process
• Communicating company DEI challenges and goals to candidates
• Implementing equitable practices for candidate evaluation
• Setting, measuring, and achieving equitable hiring KPIs