Network Transformation Summit Day 2 - Presented in Partnership with IDC
Date: Tuesday, May 1
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Pass Type: All Access, Summits & Workshops
Vault Recording: TBD
As enterprises build out their digital transformation strategies, IT infrastructure is rapidly evolving to keep up. Businesses are focusing on modernizing their networks to support skyrocketing connectivity demands while improving agility and service levels. This ushers in a new breed of software-defined, service-based, and open source network infrastructure that allows flexibility, automation, and integration with cloud models and applications.
This two-day program will explore how today's enterprise networks must adapt to meet the needs of today's technology-centric businesses and will explore how those who build these networks need to prepare for challenges on the horizon.
Topics will include:
- Building a cloud-ready network
- How SD-WAN enables the app-centric WAN
- Leveraging automation and open source options
- Adapting to demands of the Internet of Things
- The intersection of machine learning and the network
- How networks need to evolve to support the modern application developer
- How the network has turned into your most important security platform
- What's next in network technology
Note: an RSVP is required for Workshops & Summits. Please RSVP by making your selections in your registration account.