AI Summit - Day 2
Sam Charrington (Founder, CloudPulse Strategies)
Date: Tuesday, May 1
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Pass Type: All Access, Summits & Workshops
Track: Data & Analytics
Vault Recording: TBD
If you’re like most folks in IT, you probably hear a lot about machine learning and AI. You know they’ll eventually have a huge impact on your company, your job, heck, even your personal life, but you’re sure exactly what all the buzz is about.
You’d like to better understand this stuff, and you know deep down having a solid grasp of it would be good for your career, but who has time for online classes, reviewing college calculus and linear algebra, and coding up algorithms? After all, you want to drive the car, not build it.
That’s where the AI Executive Summit comes in. Think of it as a two-day Technical MBA in ML & AI, presented by Sam Charrington, host of the popular This Week in Machine Learning and AI podcast.
Our no-fluff agenda will cover:
- Understanding how machine learning works (no math required)
- Building an AI-first culture for your organization
- How to take advantage of natural language processing and conversational interfaces, including voice and chatbots
- How do deep learning and computer vision work, and how to put them to work for your business
- Managing data to extract the most value with AI
- ML/AI for front office applications like sales, marketing and support
- ML/AI for industrial applications, and AI at the edge
- Operationalizing AI in your business
- What’s next in machine learning and AI
Note: an RSVP is required for Workshops & Summits. Please RSVP by making your selections in your registration account.